MCC SERVE WEEK
Time-frame for applications and decisions:
– Serve Week applications will be available online through the registration portal November 1st, 2019 for the Summer 2020 season.
– Deadline for applications is Friday, January 31, 2020.
– Decisions will be made and we’ll connect back with applicants by Friday, Feb 28th, 2020.
Grades and Serve Week availability:
– Rising 9th graders are welcome to apply for Day Camp Serve Weeks only.
– Rising 10th graders through Graduating Seniors are welcome to apply for Overnight Serve Weeks.
Before you begin the application process, please view the MCC SERVE WEEK Q&A. This should answer any questions you or your parents have about volunteering for MCC. (At the end of the application, parents will be required to sign saying that they’ve read this information.)
- If you are a past camper, volunteer parents should use their Username and Password to sign you into the system. This will be the same information they use to register you online for camp. (If you do not remember the information, have them click “Forgot your login information?” and it will be emailed to you.) If you are a new camper, create a new account from that link.
- After logging in, please click on “Register for This Session” at the bottom, rather than “View All Upcoming Sessions.” You will see SERVE WEEK APPLICATION 2020 if the child is rising 9th grade or older.
- Each question that has a little red asterisk(*) beside it is a required field. You will not be able to go to the next page of information until all required fields on that page are filled in.
- At the end of the application, parents will have to get online with you and sign their name electronically.
- Please be advised: There is a $15 non-refundable registration fee for the SERVE WEEK application process.
Questions or Problems: Please contact Jenn Key at firstname.lastname@example.org.