The Merriwood Miler is a 5K Trail Run/Walk for the entire family! This is a fundraiser for upcoming improvements and projects around Merriwood! Come run with us and enjoy a trail through camp along with S’mores, archery, hot chocolate, face painting, door prizes, and the camp store!
5-12 years: $25
13+ years: $30
Kids under 5 no cost but no t-shirt – camp store will be open during event
**We cannot guarantee the availability of a t-shirt if you register after January 8
- 8:30am Registration/Packet Pick Up Opens
- 9:15am Registration/Packet Pick Up Closes
- 9:20am Line Up for 5K
- 9:30am 5K Begins
- 10:15am Other Activities Begin
- 10:45 Awards Given & Door Prizes
This event will be timed using bibtag timing chips. The timing chip will be on the back of the run number. Please make sure your number is clearly visible on the front of your body. This will not need to be turned back in after the race – it is disposable. It will be a chip time start. That means your time will not start until you reach the start timing mat. Make sure your number is clearly visible on the front of your body. Gun Time is the time the gun/horn started the event. Chip Time is the time your chip crossed the start timing mat. The awards for this event are based on Chip Time.
Awards will be presented to the Top Male and Female Overall Finisher and the Top M/F Finisher in the following age groups:
Parking will be on campus. Follow the driveway down. Signs and attendants will help direct to parking spaces. Overflow parking will be at Center Grove Youth Center down the street and a shuttle bus will be available. Signs and attendants will direct there as well.
Extra things to know:
- All guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No pets
- The camp store will be open during the event!
- Participants can enjoy face painting, archery, and hot chocolate inside and S’mores will be available at the campfire.